Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Engaged in Central Park

Heath Newton asked for my hand in marriage on Monday, July 14, in Central Park! So now we have officially been fiances for one whole week!

We went for a long walk around the Reservoir in Central Park, and then made our way to the pond. He wanted to take me on a row-boat ride while we waited on my parents to meet us. (They convienently had their cell phones off... Heath had told them to "stay busy") He pulled the boat on shore and walked along a trail of rose petals. He proposed in a little gazebo located at Wagner's Cove! It was perfect.

We read through journals that he had been keeping for quite some time and just enjoyed our time in that moment. I am so happy that we were able to celebrate with both of our families there; we went to dinner in Little Italy (see picture below) and then walked around the city!

I am so blessed to have Heath in my life, and I look forward to our future together!

No comments: